Saturday, November 6, 2010

All About Monograms!

Happy November! I hope that you all are enjoying your fall season! With the start of November, I was very excited to receive my new issue of Brides magazine in the mail. After reading through it I like to try and share a fun idea, fact or craft that I may stumble across while reading it.

This time around I thought I would pass along a great section they had on monograms as they seem to be all the rage lately! Here are a few awesome sites that allow you to truly customize your big day! Check out the November 2010 issue of Brides for the full list. :-)

Postage Stamps: mountaincow.com

Spotlight: gobostogo.com


Water Bottles: weddingthings.com

Belgian Chocolates: chocolateboxcafe.com

Cupcake Wrappers: daisy-days.com

No comments:

Post a Comment