Saturday, February 19, 2011

Inspiration Board: Honeysuckle, Yellow & Orange

Although, it is only mid-February, these last couple of days truly got me excited for springtime as the temperatures hit the mid 50's and the sun finally made an appearance! Unfortunately, I woke up this morning and was greeted with mid-20 degree temperatures, scattered snow showers and a very gray day.

To help keep my springtime spirits high I thought I would focus today's inspiration board on a fun, bright, springtime color combination - including Pantone's color of the year, Honeysuckle! After doing the research for this board, I very quickly realized that I am so ready for sunshine, warmth, and lots & lots of beautiful weddings! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful board! It makes me want spring too!

    ReplyDelete