Thursday, December 9, 2010

Real Wedding | Scott & Kristen

I wanted to take a minute and put up some photos from Kristen & Scott's beautiful fall wedding - you may remember them from the awesome engagement photos that I had posted earlier this year! Talk about a gorgeous fall day. Kristen looked stunning, the sun was shining, and all of the little details made Salvatores looked even more gorgeous. I am so happy that I was able to work with Kristen and Scott on their special day - it was such a pleasure to work with such a sweet couple. Thanks guys!

Also, a great big thanks to Alyssa & Rich from Nickel City Studio for these absolutely amazing pictures (you two never cease to amaze me with your talent!). It was so hard to choose the photos to share, but here are a few of my favorite....











1 comment: